A three day meditation retreat led by Shunyamurti, founder and director of Sat Yoga
Registration is closed.
For upcoming events please visit our Calendar.
Meditation Retreat Details:
- Length of Program: 3 days / 2 nights
- Accommodations: Staying in our spacious and charming bhavans (cabins)
- Meals: Three delicious vegetarian meals a day with ingredients from our organic garden
- Meditations: Five 45-minute meditation sittings over the weekend
- Classes: Satsangs, guided meditations and Questions & Answers sessions with Shunyamurti
- Asanas: Sunrise yoga practice overlooking the mountains
- Time to reflect: Enjoy walks and contemplation in the beautiful natural setting of the ashram
- Ashram Tour: Visit our developing food forests and organic green houses.
meditation, wisdom, and empowerment.
Spend three days and two nights in a magical spiritual refuge of peace and natural beauty. Shunyamurti leads this deeply enriching program consisting of profound wisdom teachings on the subjects of meditation and inner-development, in addition to offering several silent and guided meditations.
This three day retreat also includes yoga asanas, ashram tours, and opportunities to meet and share with like-minded souls in the beautiful natural setting of the Sat Yoga Ashram.
“I went to this retreat with no expectations but hoping that it was going to be life changing. A lot of feelings came up but the experience was truly amazing, amazing, amazing… Shunyamurti’s teachings made perfect sense and helped me realize that I have a lot of inner work to do to let go of what I have been carrying for so long.”
Fabian VillaMichel, Costa Rica
- 5:00 – 6.15am – Dawn Meditation & Class
- 6.30 – 8.00am – Yoga Asana Class
- 8:00 – 8:45am – Breakfast
- 9:30 – 1:00pm – Meditation and Class
- 1:00 – 1:45pm – Lunch
- 2:30 – 5:30pm – Personal Time
- 5:30 – 7:00pm – Meditation and Class
- 7:00 – 7:30pm – Evening Meal
Shunyamurti is an adept healer, he is the founder and spiritual director of the Sat Yoga Institute and Ashram.
Many years of meditation practice and training in numerous forms of yoga, including apprenticeship with Baba Hari Dass, ten years of vowed association with a Brahmachari ashram in India, and a special resonance with Sri Ramana Maharshi have been supplemented by the intensive study of Western metaphysics, various forms of psychoanalysis and Jungian dreamwork, as well as Taoism, Kabbalah, and mystical Christianity.