Sat Yoga Booking Policies
All digital items are non-refundable once purchased and delivered.
All digital items are non-refundable once purchased and delivered. You can cancel your subscription at any time but you will not receive a credit for any time remaining on your subscription if you cancel.
Online Retreats & Immersions
All payments for online retreats and immersions are non-refundable. If you are no longer able to attend, please notify us before the retreat portal and password are sent out, 72 hours prior to the retreat start, and you will be eligible to receive a credit for future programs online, our Members Section, or our online store. In the event that Sat Yoga cancels the retreat, or does not approve your application, you will receive a full refund.
Online Rules of Conduct
Maintaining the integrity of our virtual communal space is of utmost importance. All online program participants are expected to communicate with integrity and respect for online participants, the ashram community, the teachings and the teachers. Participants that are disruptive or disrespectful during the course of the online program will be blocked from live participation and access will be terminated without reimbursement.
In-Person Retreats & Immersions
- Payments are possible via credit card or bank transfer.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to hold your reservation.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to the start of the retreat.
- If registering within 45 days of the retreat, or the retreat registration is reaching maximum capacity, full payment is due within 48 hours of the approval of your application.
- If Sat Yoga must cancel or change a scheduled retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund. Sat Yoga is not responsible for retreatant expenses, such as airline tickets, incurred in preparation for a canceled retreat.
- If you cancel up to 30 days before the retreat start date, you will receive a refund, less the $500 non-refundable deposit.
- If you cancel within the 30 days before the retreat start date, you will receive a credit towards a future Sat Yoga event after a deduction of a $500 non-refundable deposit. Credits are valid for up to 18 months from the retreat start date and are available to use for the following offerings: onsite and online retreats, our online store, or our Members Section.
- There is no refund if you cancel on the retreat start date, do not show up, or leave the retreat early for any reason.
Covid Cancellation Policy
- Any reservations which must be canceled due to Coronavirus-related travel restrictions will be moved to an account credit which may be used within 18 months of the retreat start date, without any cancelation penalty.
Maintaining the integrity of the ashram is of utmost importance. Guests are expected to adhere to the ashram guidelines (provided during the registration process and during the orientation meeting upon arrival). Guests that are involved in activities that are prohibited or disruptive will be asked to leave immediately without reimbursement.
Visitors are required to have appropriate medical insurance and the financial means to cover the expenses incurred of any medical eventuality that may arise while at the ashram.
Each participant is responsible for his/her own medical requirements. Please come prepared accordingly. Should an illness arise, you will be expected to follow our suggested medical response protocol which may include visiting a local clinic. All pre-existing psychological and physical conditions must be declared in your application form. Failure to do so could result in the cancellation of your program without a refund.