Retreats & Immersions
Payments are possible via credit card or bank transfer. Any services offered at the ashram such as individual healing sessions, and gift shop purchases must be settled in cash.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- For programs longer than 4 days:
- A $500 deposit is required to hold your reservation minus a $150 non-refundable/non-transferable reservation fee.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to the start of the program.
- If registering within 45 days of the program, full payment is due upon approval of your application.
- A $100 late fee will be charged for payments received within 7 days of the start of the program.
For programs shorter than 4 days:
- Full payment is required to hold your reservation.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until full payment has been made.
- A $50 late fee will be charged for payments received within 7 days of the start of the program.
- To qualify for our Early Bird rate, full payment must be received 8 weeks prior to the event start date.
Private Room Supplement
A limited number of private rooms are available on a first come first serve basis. Please inquire with Amrita at [email protected] if interested.
Less than 15 days prior to the program start date: We do not offer refunds.
More than 15 days prior to the program start date: You may receive a refund or a credit.
Refund – Your payment minus the deposit and applicable bank fees will be refunded.
Credit – Your payment minus the $150 non-refundable reservation fee will be applied to a future retreat.
Cancellation of the Program
If Sat Yoga must cancel or change a scheduled retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund. Sat Yoga is not responsible for client expenses such as airline tickets incurred in preparation for a canceled retreat.
Maintaining the integrity of the ashram is of utmost importance. Guests are expected to adhere to the ashram guidelines (provided during the registration process and during the orientation meeting upon arrival). Guests that are involved in activities that are prohibited or disruptive will be asked to leave immediately without reimbursement.
Sat Yoga is not responsible for theft or loss or damage to luggage or personal belongings. Although Sat Yoga makes every effort to offer a safe and healthful environment, the ashram cannot be responsible for illness, personal health conditions, injury or death during one’s stay. Nor can the ashram assume responsibility for such unlikely occurrences such as fire, explosion, earthquake, river flood, road conditions or Acts of God.
Visitors are required to have appropriate medical insurance and the financial means to cover the expenses incurred of any medical eventuality that may arise while at the ashram.
Each participant is responsible for his/her own medical requirements. Please come prepared accordingly. Should an illness arise, you will be expected to follow our suggested medical response protocol which may include visiting a local clinic. All pre-existing psychological and physical conditions must be declared in your application form. Failure to do so could result in the cancellation of your program without refund.