A five-day meditation intensive based on Self-Inquiry with Shunyamurti
Registration is closed.
For upcoming events please visit our Calendar.
Meditation Retreat Details:
- Length of Program: 5 days / 4 nights
- Accommodations: Staying in our spacious and charming bhavans (cabins)
- Meals: Three delicious vegan and vegetarian meals a day with ingredients from our organic garden
- Meditations: Dawn meditation, plus two additional daily meditation sittings
- Classes: Satsangs, guided meditations and Questions & Answers sessions with Shunyamurti
- Asanas: Sunrise yoga practice overlooking the mountains
- Time to reflect: Enjoy walks and contemplation in the beautiful natural setting of the ashram
- Extension program: This meditation retreat is also the start of a month long Meditation Immersion Program
- Contribution: From $995. Local rates for Costa Rican residents also available.
Are You Ready for Liberation?
If you are serious about deepening your meditation practice, ending your suffering, and completing the project of living as a liberated sage, then you may feel called to join Shunyamurti and the Sat Yoga community in this highly focused approach to realization of the supreme radiance, intelligence, and bliss of the One Self.
Enjoy the grace of five days and four nights in our magical spiritual refuge, an oasis of peace and natural beauty. This meditation intensive will focus on sustaining the silent ecstasy of Pure Awareness. Shunyamurti will explain why Sri Ramana Maharshi, the greatest sage of the twentieth century, taught Self-Inquiry as the only means of attaining the Absolute.
Using a combination of guided and silent meditations, profound teachings, question and answer sessions and joyous satsangs, Shunyamurti will lead us on a journey into the Blissful Self from which the ego mind may never return!
Discovery of your Innermost Self
“Until you have found your own truth, you will be lost and dependent on the opinions of others and the validation of others. So in Sat Yoga we seek the most intimate truth, the truth of the innermost Self, a truth that no one else can tell you about. That is why we mediate: it is that act of discovery of the innermost Self.”
Shunyamurti is an adept healer, he is the founder and spiritual director of the Sat Yoga Institute and Ashram.
Your contribution includes 4 nights accommodations in one of our delightful cabins, all meals, and activities during your stay.
Shared Room / Shared Bathroom
Private Room / Shared Bathroom
Shared Room / Shared Bathroom
*Costa Rican residents please inquire for the local rate
New Costa Rican Sales Tax
On July 1, 2019, a new 13% sales tax comes into effect in Costa Rica which will affect our prices.
The Sat Yoga Ashram is a spiritual refuge for serious seekers looking for a sacred space to heal and grow spiritually. If you wish to join us but have limited financial resources, please inquire about our partial scholarships in the form below or by email to Amrita [email protected]
We wish we could offer more scholarships than we do, but we depend on love offerings and we ask your support to enable us to welcome more people who yearn for Self realization. Please donate to our scholarship fund so we can provide the needed assistance in our environment of wisdom and love.
Extended your stay...
Two Weeks: Sep 14 – 28, 2019
Four Weeks: Sep 14 – Oct 11, 2019
For the first time, the Sat Yoga Ashram is offering a Meditation Immersion. Unlike our Gyana (wisdom) Immersion Program or our Ashram Experience, this program will focus on meditation and provide extended periods for guided and silent meditation.
This program will offer:
- Wisdom classes to understand the obstacles we face in meditation and how to overcome them
- Extended Periods of both guided and silent meditation
- Full immersion in community life
- Healthful vegetarian meals created in our ashram kitchen and mostly sourced from our organic food forests
Contribution: 2-Weeks – $1700* // 4-Weeks – $2700* (Shared Room)
This includes the 5-day Shunyamurti led Meditation Intensive, plus all meals and activities.
*Costa Rican Residents please inquire for local prices.