This package includes 5 audio mp3 recordings:
- Track 1: (24:22)
- In this opening teaching, Shunyamurti explains what an avadhuta is, and provides commentary on each verse, including themes of: grace, nonduality, transcending the mind, emotional equanimity, and ego transcendence, among others.
- Track 2: (21:38)
- Shunyamurti continues commenting on the Avadhuta Gita, commenting on withdrawing consciousness from the sensory realm, not stopping at the Symbolic register (which is a dead-end), the paradox involved in Self-Realization, and the teleological realization that Liberation has already been chosen and you are simply pretending that you are not Liberated.
- Track 3: (26:28)
- Reading from two different translations and discusses themes including: God can never be an object of knowledge; claiming/reclaiming your power (not projecting your power outside of yourself or on an other); how the Emptiness is also Fullness; the nonduality of duality and nonduality (including a mention of Achintya Bhedhabheda); the Path of Smoke and the Path of Light; and how to create Sat Yuga.
- Track 4: (21:22)
- Commenting on themes such as: going beyond language and the impossibility of reaching the Self through two-valued logic; transcending the categories of time and space; and how the Atman is not reached through any process but is only realized in the here and now.
- Track 5: (18:19)
- Shunyamurti concludes his readings from the Avadhuta Gita.
Any issues, questions or comments? Please email us – [email protected]