6 -Months Pragyani
- Please press the button below to open our secure Online Payment Gateway and make your one-year Pragyani subscription payment.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email from Purusha (within 24-48 hours) with a link to register your account and gain access to your exclusive Pragyani content.
- If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Purusha: [email protected]
In the event that your transaction attempt is denied, we would like to recommend a few steps that we hope will resolve this quickly.
Step One: Keep the transaction under $2,000
• Our local bank policy limits Sat Yoga’s online credit card transactions to a maximum of $2,000.
• If you are coming for an extended stay and are trying to pay more than $2,000, please break the transaction into two (or more) smaller payments.
Step Two: Check the status of your card
What follows is a list of suggested questions that may help determine if the card being used is generating a problem:
• Is the card you are using still valid?
• Is it valid for international transactions? Not all credit and debit cards are.
• If you are using a debit card, are there sufficient funds in the account to be debited?
• Would this transaction cause you to exceed your established credit limit?
Step Three: Try a different web browser or another computer
• Some have reported that switching from one browser to another, or accessing the site from a different computer has enabled their payment to go through. This could be on account of the security settings, firewalls, ad blockers, incompatible app, Mac vs. PC or other limitations.
Step Four: Speak with your bank
• Unless you live in Costa Rica, this transaction probably extends beyond what your bank considers “customary purchase behavior.” The transaction may have been blocked as a security precaution. Call your bank and inform them that you’d like to make a payment of $XX to the Asociación de la Orden Espiritual de Sat Yoga in Costa Rica. Give your bank time to make the entry into the system before trying your online payment again.
Step Five: Try a different card
• If you have another credit card, please try that one instead.
Step Six: Contact us
• In the unlikely event these five steps have not resolved the problem, please contact Amrita, our Visit Coordinator, to discuss possible alternative methods of payment. ([email protected])