A three day meditation retreat led by Shunyamurti, founder and director of Sat Yoga
Registration is closed.
For upcoming events please visit our Calendar.
Meditation Retreat Details:
- Length of Program: 3 days / 2 nights
- Accommodations: Staying in our spacious and charming bhavans (cabins)
- Meals: Three delicious vegetarian meals a day with ingredients from our organic garden
- Meditations: Five 45-minute meditation sittings over the weekend
- Classes: Satsangs, guided meditations and Questions & Answers sessions with Shunyamurti
- Asanas: Sunrise yoga practice overlooking the mountains
- Time to reflect: Enjoy walks and contemplation in the beautiful natural setting of the ashram
- Ashram Tour: Visit our developing food forests and organic green houses.
meditation, wisdom, and empowerment.
Spend three days and two nights in a magical spiritual refuge of peace and natural beauty. Shunyamurti leads this deeply enriching program consisting of profound wisdom teachings on the subjects of meditation and inner-development, in addition to offering several silent and guided meditations.
This three day retreat also includes yoga asanas, ashram tours, and opportunities to meet and share with like-minded souls in the beautiful natural setting of the Sat Yoga Ashram.
What is a Weekend Meditation Retreat Like?
- 5:00 – 6.15am – Dawn Meditation & Class
- 6.30 – 8.00am – Yoga Asana Class
- 8:00 – 8:45am – Breakfast
- 9:30 – 1:00pm – Meditation and Class
- 1:00 – 1:45pm – Lunch
- 2:30 – 5:30pm – Personal Time
- 5:30 – 7:00pm – Meditation and Class
- 7:00 – 7:30pm – Evening Meal
Shunyamurti is an adept healer, he is the founder and spiritual director of the Sat Yoga Institute and Ashram.
Shared Room / Shared Bathroom
Private Room / Shared Bathroom
Shared Room / Shared Bathroom
*Costa Rican residents please inquire for the local rate
New Costa Rican Sales Tax
On July 1, 2019, a new 13% sales tax comes into effect in Costa Rica which will affect our prices.
The Sat Yoga Ashram is a spiritual refuge for serious seekers looking for a sacred space to heal and grow spiritually. If you wish to join us but have limited financial resources, please inquire about our partial scholarships in the form below or by email to Amrita [email protected]
We wish we could offer more scholarships than we do, but we depend on love offerings and we ask your support to enable us to welcome more people who yearn for Self realization. Please donate to our scholarship fund so we can provide the needed assistance in our environment of wisdom and love.
Extend your stay
10-Day or 4-Week Study and Meditation Program
Find clarity in your life, develop your meditation practice, heal yourself from suffering and discover your inner Self.
The Sat Yoga Ashram Study and Meditation Immersion is a carefully developed program of practical wisdom classes, daily meditation sittings, satsangs in the company of Shunyamurti and immersion in community life. Come to understand the structure of the human ego, how it limits your day-to-day life and discover maps of consciousness to enable you to traverse the ego level and function as your true Self.