A three day meditation intensive led by Shunyamurti.
Registration is closed.
For upcoming events please visit our Calendar.
A weekend of meditation, wisdom, and empowerment.
Spend three days and two nights in a magical spiritual refuge, of peace and natural beauty. This deeply enriching program consists of profound wisdom teachings on the subjects of meditation and inner-development, several silent-and-guided-meditations, yoga asanas, ashram tours and opportunities to meet and share with like-minded souls in the beautiful natural setting of the Sat Yoga Ashram.
The secrets of miraculous healing love that you will learn at this sacred mountain refuge will transform your reality forever.
Every weekend includes:
- 3 days/ 2 nights
- 5:00 am meditations in the healing energy field of the ashram
- Five meditation sittings
- Silent and Guided Meditations
- Satsangs (meditative meetings in which the highest teachings are shared) with Shunyamurti
- Sunrise yoga practice
- Time for walks in the beautiful natural setting of the ashram
- Tour of the Ashram
- Accommodations in our charming bhavans (cabinas)
- Delicious vegetarian meals
Quantumplation Weekend Testimonials
“I went to this retreat with no expectations but hoping that it was going to be life changing. A lot of feelings came up but the experience was truly amazing, amazing, amazing… Shunyamurti’s teachings made perfect sense and helped me realize that I have a lot of inner work to do to let go of what I have been carrying for so long.”
Fabian VillaMichel, Costa Rica
Contribution and sample day
$350 International Shared Room*
$425 International Private Room
$300 Costa Rican Resident Shared Room*
$375 Costa Rican Resident Private Room
*Shared rooms accommodate two to three persons. Bathrooms are shared with a maximum of four others.
- 5:00 – 6.15am – Dawn Meditation & Class
6.30 – 8.00am – Yoga Asana Class
- 8:00 – 8:45am – Breakfast
- 9:30 – 1:00pm – Meditation and Class
- 1:00 – 1:45pm – Lunch
- 2:30 – 5:30pm – Personal Time
- 5:30 – 7:00pm – Meditation and Class
- 7:00 – 7:30pm – Evening Meal
Shunyamurti is an adept healer, he is the founder and spiritual director of the Sat Yoga Institute and Ashram.
Many years of meditation practice and training in numerous forms of yoga, including apprenticeship with Baba Hari Dass, ten years of vowed association with a Brahmachari ashram in India, and a special resonance with Sri Ramana Maharshi have been supplemented by the intensive study of Western metaphysics, various forms of psychoanalysis and Jungian dreamwork, as well as Taoism, Kabbalah, and mystical Christianity.