Yoga of Leadership
Re-Boot Your Leadership Skills in a Five-Day Retreat with Shunyamurti
May 23 - 27, 2020
Meditation Retreat Details:
A Shunyamurti Retreat includes:
- Length of Program: 7 days / 6 nights
- Accommodations: Our charming cabins (bhavans) surrounded by nature
- Meals: Three delicious vegetarian meals a day with ingredients from our organic garden
- Meditations: Three daily meditation sittings
- Classes: Daily satsangs, guided meditations and Questions & Answers sessions with Shunyamurti offering the opportunity to ask questions and receive guidance throughout this retreat. Healing arts and creative expression classes
- Asanas: Sunrise yoga and pranayama practice
- Time to reflect: Enjoy walks and contemplation in the beautiful natural setting of the ashram
- Ashram Tour: Visit our developing food forests and organic green houses
- Contribution: From $1700. Local rates for Costa Rican residents also available. Learn more below
A sacred ashram retreat
Whether you are an experienced yogi, or simply discovering the gift of meditation, this retreat will inspire and empower you to move forward with greater clarity and purpose.
A seven-day retreat with Shunyamurti is an authentic rite of passage. The retreat will include essential teachings on the subjects of yoga, meditation, and spiritual development. Enjoy the pristine natural setting of the Sat Yoga Ashram, as well as delicious and healthful vegetarian meals.
Shunyamurti offers a transfusion of empowering knowledge that will enable you to overcome self-defeating tendencies, bring clarity, renew your life energy, and inspire your freedom and creative power.
A New Paradigm for Thriving in Perilous Times
To empower Business Executives, Directors of NGOs, Social and Political Leaders, Coaches, and Leaders of Spiritual Communities
For those innovative leaders who want a high-return paradigm that enables full-spectrum mastery of consciousness, Shunyamurti has distilled the science of yoga into a brilliant and hard-hitting methodology to prepare leaders to face and overcome the unprecedented challenges now engulfing our planet and impacting all of us.
The Yoga of Leadership is the application of the power of heightened consciousness to command loyalty, navigate wisely through dangerous situations, and alter the course of events.
This retreat will provide you with practical, universally applicable information and tools, which you will find easily transmissible to your colleagues, employees, friends, and fellow members of whatever organizations you lead.
Learn how to:
- Function successfully as a leader under the current conditions of exponential change
- Prepare for social, political, economic, and geophysical shifts of unpredictable nature and unlimited scope
- Achieve freedom from stress
- Gain mastery over the mind
- Develop the capacity to remain centered and bring coherence to the chaotic field of events
- Ensure accurate communication among those of different generational styles and logics—including millennials, gen-x, boomers, traditionalists, and upcoming centennials;
- Reach and train those with damaged or fragile psychological constitutions to attain their highest potentials.
His long history of leadership, social activism, direct experience of several professions, constant creativity, capacity to foresee the future, and courage in taking leaps into the unknown in order to fulfill his vision, have made Shunyamurti an excellent mentor and consultant for executives and social leaders in all fields of endeavor.
He has functioned as a trial lawyer, a political science advisor, an investigative journalist, and an executive in the publishing field. He earned degrees in philosophy and psychology and created a successful private practice for twenty years as a transformational healer in California.
Most importantly, of course, he has studied in depth the science of consciousness, in particular the practice of meditation, and its organizational applications—as an effective tool for stress management and the augmentation of intuitive precognition, for assessing and strengthening the stability and unity of team members, and preparing accurate responses to unpredictable events.
In 2004, Shunyamurti founded the Sat Yoga Institute and Ashram in Costa Rica, where he continues to function as director, healer, retreat leader, and teacher.
“It was really, truly a paradigm-shifting experience for me, that left me feeling very motivated going forward.”
“In any position of leadership, this will make you become a better leader and give you tools.”
Erika, Costa Rica
“I didn’t come here for a miracle. I came here for a blueprint, a roadmap to free myself up and that’s exactly what I got.”
Your contribution includes 4 nights accommodations in one of our delightful cabins, all meals, and activities during your stay.
Shared Room /
Private Room /
Private Room /
~ Costa Rican residents please inquire for the local rate
New Costa Rican Sales Tax
Our visit coordinator will inform you of the final price + tax.
The Sat Yoga Scholarship Fund was created to offer retreat and program scholarships to a wider community of serious seekers looking for a sacred space to heal and grow spiritually, who may be in need of financial assistance. We ask your support to enable us to welcome more people who yearn for Self-realization. Please consider donating to the scholarship fund so we can provide the needed assistance in our environment of wisdom and love. If you wish to join us, but have limited financial resources, please visit our Scholarship Fund page.
Extend your stay
7-Day Retreat Extension program May 27 - June 2, 2020
A transformational retreat led by Shunyamurti can ignite an intense and profound spiritual awakening. To maximize the effectiveness of this process for those who want to become stabilized in liberated Awareness, we offer a 7-day Extension Program, specifically designed to enable you to integrate the insights and abide in the inner silence reached during the retreat. During this additional week, you will be nourished and safely contained in the serene and powerful energy field of the ashram community.
The daily schedule will include offerings of the following kind: small group classes, full sangha meditation sittings, karma yoga, asana classes, further teachings and satsangs with Shunyamurti, and optional individual sessions. The program is designed to give you cognitive clarity regarding Self-Realization, and sufficient practice and guidance in bringing the mind to the stillness of the Zero Point, to enable you to remain permanently established in the Heart, as the One Self.
Contribution: $995* Shared Room
$1,550 Private Room/Private Bathroom
This includes a 6-night stay plus all meals and activities.
*Costa Rican Residents please inquire for local prices.
If you would like to extend your stay please let Amrita know when you fill in the form below.